Sunday, June 24, 2007

Liv Heidenreich: Richard Avedon



-----
I chose to emulate Richard Avedon's "Portrait of Patti Smith". Avedon's work caught my attention with its simplistic nature and way of invoking emotion through the figure. Without a background (in many of his portraits, the figure stands out in front of a solid white 'void'), the subject leaves no shadow. (I had a hard time trying to achieve this). Because I could not find a model with a similar look, I chose to try to emulate Avedon's style of photography rather than try to recreate the exact shot. Several particular aspects of this picture I paid attention to included the lack of shadow, solid background, framing of the figure, awkward hand gesture, blank stare of the model, contrast between the figure's face and hands, clothes, and the background, and the lack of a strong sense of depth with the sleeves.
Unfortunately, the focus on the face does not have the clarity I was aiming for, especially after resizing and compressing (and photoshopping mercilessly!). Hopefully I captured the same feeling as the original.-

Enjoy~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liv Heidenreich's style of photography has blown me away. I am going to buy every picture she takes for trabillions of dollars. Also she's hot.

Anonymous said...

Liv's photography is sensual because she has a lot of potential. I think she has more potential then God, or the Devil for that matter.
Pray to Liv.
Also she's hot.

Anonymous said...

Next time you see Liv Heidenreich, look in her purse. She has crack.

And lots of it.





also shes hot

Anonymous said...

I think she's ugly.

Also she's hot.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for that particular make. The prices for the shoes are all over 190 bucks on every page. But completely I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous make. The prices as regards the shoes were around 350 pounds on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that particular brand. The prices as regards the boots were about 230 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices for the sneakers were all over 200 dollars on every page. But completely I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you tell me about these?

teen sisters sex stories said...

Ginger was taken aback she thought Gladys would never crack. He wouldshare his toys and even pick them up and put them away properly, aslong as I was with him.
daughter incest stories
real people gay sex stories
erotic stories about boy sex
free interracial sex stories
true dirty sexy stories
Ginger was taken aback she thought Gladys would never crack. He wouldshare his toys and even pick them up and put them away properly, aslong as I was with him.