Saturday, June 23, 2007

Jessica Labecki: Eadweard Muybridge



I chose Eaweard Muybridge for my photographer because I like the idea of catching movement. I love how in every frame there is a different movement, yet its still intertwined with the very first. I chose this photograph because he is photographing just a simple interaction between a mother and her child. But in this photograph, it shows the mother lifting her child as a complicated movement.




This is my emulation of Eadweard Muybridge. In my photo, my model, is dancing as opposed to picking up a child, or an object. In Eadweard Muybrindge's photograph(s) the image is very sharp and you can see her body and almost every detail. I really wasn't that much concerned with trying to capture every detail. I was more concerned about capturing her movement. So, hope you enjoy.

No comments: